CodeSnip v4 Preview Now Available

By the skin of my teeth I've kept the promise I made in my earlier post to release an alpha, or preview, version of CodeSnip v4 by the end of 2011 - with 20 mins to spare! Phew.

The main new feature of the program is that snippets etc. can now be opened in multiple tabs, allowing more than one to be viewed at the same time.

There are several other UI changes and a lot of behind that scenes re-coding. You can see a full list in the update log.

The preview is only available on SourceForge - in the CodeSnip project's Release-4.0.0-alpha.1 directory.

If you decide to try the preview, be careful, and read the release's read-me file before installing.

Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New String Property Editor Planned For RAD Studio 12 Yukon 🤞

Multi-line String Literals Planned For Delphi 12 Yukon🤞

Call JavaScript in a TWebBrowser and get a result back