Released v2.1.0 of the PasHi Pascal Syntax Highlighter

Five years to the day from the release of PasHi v2.0.0 I've just released v2.1.0. And, no, I didn't plan it that way.

More like I forgot about the program for half a decade until I needed it again!

PasHi is a command line Pascal syntax highlighter and it's accompanied by a separate GUI front end program.

The mode I use it in most of the time is to highlight code placed on the clipboard and write the result back to the clipboard. I mainly write HTML code fragments that can be pasted into an HTML4, 5 or XHTML documents. Occasionally I use it to write complete HTML files.

The project is on GitHub as delphidabbler/pashi and the program installer for the latest release is also on GitHub as Release 2.1.0.

More info from my website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New String Property Editor Planned For RAD Studio 12 Yukon 🤞

Multi-line String Literals Planned For Delphi 12 Yukon🤞

Call JavaScript in a TWebBrowser and get a result back