DelphiDabbler.com currently disabled

Just a quick note to say that my website, DelphiDabbler.com, has been disabled, for what reason I'm not sure - trying to resolve it.

Until I can get this sorted, if you're looking for CodeSnip program updates, please look on SourceForge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/codesnip/). CodeSnip database updates won't be available until the site is up again.

If you are wanting files from my Delphi Library, please check out the ddab-lib project on GoogleCode.

More news when I have it.

Update 2013/06/15 09:47 BST: Seems my web hosting company thinks I've not renewed the account although I have done. Waiting for them to sort it out.

Update 2013/06/15 10:30 BST: The site is now working again. At least my web host admits their mistakes and apologises!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New String Property Editor Planned For RAD Studio 12 Yukon 🤞

Multi-line String Literals Planned For Delphi 12 Yukon🤞

Call JavaScript in a TWebBrowser and get a result back