Simple little app to view the SWAG archive

I was casting around looking for something new to write in Delphi 11 when it struck me that there hasn't been an easy way to view the SWAG archive since I took down the viewer from my website and, well, archived the archive!

Now I can't imagine there's going to be much demand to view this rather ancient archive of Delphi & Turbo Pascal code, so I'm not spending too much time on this.

So, here's v0.1.0 of SWAGView for your delight and delectation:

SWAGView v0.1.0 running on Windows 11

๐Ÿ‘‰ You can grab a copy from the program's releases page.

๐Ÿ‘‰ There's also some brief online help and a web page.

๐Ÿ‘‰ The source code is on GitHub in the ddabapps/swagview repo.

⚠️ Be aware that SWAGView doesn't come with a bundled copy of SWAG - you need to download that from the SWAG GitHub repo and then install it from within the program. Full instructions here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New String Property Editor Planned For RAD Studio 12 Yukon ๐Ÿคž

Multi-line String Literals Planned For Delphi 12 Yukon๐Ÿคž

Call JavaScript in a TWebBrowser and get a result back