New Website - App pages mock up

After having mocked up the branding (i.e. page header) for the new website I've now turned my attention to content.

After looking at some designs I like around the web I've come up with the following look and feel for the site's software pages. The mock-up is for one of my applications, but I'm considering using the same style for Delphi library projects.

Here's the 1st draft of the design as it displays on larger tablets and desktops:

And here's how it appears on mobiles or small tablets:

Finally, to anable comparison, here's the current site showing similar content for the same application:

What do you think? Any comments are welcome.

Comments

  1. Looking good, I like it :-)

    Bill St Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill - that makes it encouraging to go ahead.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome, but please don't comment here if:

1) You have a query about, or a bug report for, one of my programs or libraries. Most of my posts contain a link to the relevant repository where there will be an issue tracker you can use.

2) You have a query about any 3rd party programs I feature, please address them to the program's developer(s) - there will be a link in the post.

3) You're one of the tiny, tiny minority who are aggressive or abusive - in the bin you go!

Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

New String Property Editor Planned For RAD Studio 12 Yukon 🤞

Multi-line String Literals Planned For Delphi 12 Yukon🤞

Call JavaScript in a TWebBrowser and get a result back