New host for DelphiDabbler

As of today DelphiDabbler.com has moved to a new web host. The nameservers have been updated and the relocated site should start to appear over the next couple of days.

Why the move?. Down to money really. This is a non commercial site with falling advertising revenue (albeit with increasing traffic!) and my old web host hiked the price while admittedly providing a host of new features. Consequently I've had a shop around and shaved nearly £90 off the price while retaining all the features I need. The site does seem a little less responsive than it was, but for me that's a price worth paying (or not paying) in the current financial climate.

There are no changes to the site itself - both www.delphidabbler.com and wiki.delphidabbler.com still work as before.

There may be a few teething problems because I've had to make some behind the scenes changes to suit the new host setup. If you find any problems please let me know by emailing
teething [at] delphidabbler [dot] com

I hope it all doesn't end in tears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New String Property Editor Planned For RAD Studio 12 Yukon 🤞

Multi-line String Literals Planned For Delphi 12 Yukon🤞

Call JavaScript in a TWebBrowser and get a result back