New release of the BDiff / BPatch utilities

After a mere five year wait I've finally pulled together the hacking that's been going on sporadically over the intervening period and released an update to the BDiff / BPatch utilities.

It's only a minor update that fixes a couple of minor bugs, but underneath there's been a major refactoring from largely procedural to mainly OOP code: it's all been modernised and Pascal-ified, making it harder to see the code's C origins.

What's more the project has been moved from Subversion to Git, hosted on GitHub as delphidabbler/bdiff, making it easier for anyone who may want to fork it or contribute. Pull requests are welcome.

For me it represents a return to coding after about 3 months lay off. I just got bored and disillusioned with it all! Possibly more on this later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Unit2NS Application Released in Beta

Embarcadero Announce RAD Studio 11 Is Coming

Some Features of the Upcoming Delphi 11 (probably)