Problems with DelphiDabbler.com server: 2021/12/12 update - Not For Sale!

UPDATE: all fine now.

Difficulties with getting DelphiDabbler.com back on line are getting worse.

Now,  you may be seeing this page if you try to access either delphidabbler.com or delphidabbler.github.io:

Firstly, I've not surrended the domain name, and I haven't forgotten to pay the bills! I still own it.

This problem affects delphidabbler.github.io because I've changed it to map to delphidabbler.com. The problem is therefore with the delphidabbler.com domain and could be one of two issues:

  1. The change I made to the nameservers to reference GitHub Pages seems to be propagating very slowly or
  2. There's a problem at my domain hosting company - there's a DNS error being reported that I don't understand and that I'm trying to get tech support to address.
Unfortunately it looks like the site won't be available for at least another 24 to 48 hrs. Could even be worse if the suspected DNS problem is real and can't be resolved easily.

Watch this space.

Finally,  if you are seeing the proper site and it references GitHub Pages in the footer, please let me know in the comments below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New String Property Editor Planned For RAD Studio 12 Yukon 🤞

Multi-line String Literals Planned For Delphi 12 Yukon🤞

Call JavaScript in a TWebBrowser and get a result back