Critical Bug Fix in Version Information Editor

While working on a revision to my Version Information Editor I stumbled across a potential buffer overrun error in some clipboard access code. By the look of the horrible code the bug has been there for years - possibly 20+ years.

I suppose I can take some comfort from the fact that the program is a bit niche and not at all widely used!

Anyhow, I fixed it and pushed out a hotfix.

And of course that appeared to break something else. So, within a couple of hours, out came today's 2nd hotfix.

If you do use the program you really do need to update to v2.14.2 ASAP.

󠁨󠁱👉 You can get it from GitHub.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New String Property Editor Planned For RAD Studio 12 Yukon 🤞

Multi-line String Literals Planned For Delphi 12 Yukon🤞

Call JavaScript in a TWebBrowser and get a result back