System Information Unit v5.20.0 released

Happy April Fools day.

I've broken my regular monthly update cycle for my System Information Unit project from my DDabLib Code Library.

It's been 3 months since the previous update on 1st January.

Once again it's all about updates to the TPJOSInfo static class and changes to Windows 10 & 11 releases since the beginning of the year.

I've added detection of various public patches, release previews and Dev channel builds. Detection of the new Windows 11 Canary channel builds has also been added.

Go and get this new release from the project's GitHub releases page.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New String Property Editor Planned For RAD Studio 12 Yukon 🤞

Multi-line String Literals Planned For Delphi 12 Yukon🤞

Call JavaScript in a TWebBrowser and get a result back