Pascal Highlighter v2.4.0 released

As part of my current manic programming streak, I've been poking around in some of my neglected repos (I really do have too many). I noticed that last year I'd been doing some work on PasHi , my Pascal source code highlighter console app, but had never finished it. So I finished it, and the result is this v2.4.0 release.

A few more command line options have been added and one bug has been fixed. A couple of command line parameters were deprecated.

I won't list the changes here. Go look at the change log if you're interested.

PasHi comes with an installer that gives the option to a install a GUI front end if you want it. That is PasHiGUI. It interfaces with PasHi to save you having to go anywhere near the command line. PasHiGUI is pictured below

⮞ Get the download from GitHub.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus On: Deleaker - a Delphi, C++ & C# Memory Leak Detector

Initialising dynamic arrays

CodeSnip 4.27.0 released with Delphi 13 support