End of the line for two of my programs

I've been reviewing my too-big-to-handle collection of repositories on GitHub. Something had to give and I've picked two for culling just now. More to follow probably.

Photo: Chris McKenna  (ThryduulfCC BY-SA 4.0 license.

One is the Clipboard Format Spy - a clipboard view that uses some pretty old API calls. It's not had a release since 2014, so I reckon it's time to call it a day.

The other is Version Information Spy - a version information viewer / extractor program and explorer extension. I had a thing about version information resources back in the noughties and wrote quite a bit of code. Last month the program celebrated 10 years since its last release, so its pretty moribund - time to say goodbye. There's still some other version info stuff that I may or may not keep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New String Property Editor Planned For RAD Studio 12 Yukon 🤞

Multi-line String Literals Planned For Delphi 12 Yukon🤞

Call JavaScript in a TWebBrowser and get a result back