Some Features of the Upcoming Delphi 11 (probably)
Before we start, please note that I'm discussing, by special permission, a pre-release product that is subject to change.
(Image used by permission)
So here's a brief list of what we can (hopefully) expect in Delphi/C++ Builder/RAD Studio 11:
- High DPI support in the IDE.
- Design time previews of VCL styles.
- An improved rich edit control in the VCL - I'm looking forward to that one!
- Native ARM compilation for Delphi on Macs.
- An Edge Chromium powered web browser control for FMX.